The Velvet Thorn Femdom Community

We are a lighthearted femdom community where we just don't take ourselves too seriously. It's a safe place to explore virtual sexuality, BDSM, femdom / female dominance and all forms of submission. Be sure to read the rules and then come visit us in world!

16 March, 2010

Intro and First Blog


Star and Infinity asked me to join the blogging team here at Velvet Thorn, in a moment of madness I said yes. Last time I wrote something similar to a Blog was back in my Secondary school where I edited the School Newspaper, back then I had a constant stream of exciting news, from school related happenings such as the latest "Hockey Scores" ,"Who was in Detention this week and why ?" to world challenging events like "Who was wearing last years shoes" and "Who had the shortest skirt" (that would have been either me or my best school friend Fiona, the short skirt award that is not last years shoes as that was "what's her name" .. any way I digress, which you need to get used to as I do it a lot).

So thinking carefully I realised life at Velvet Thorn is not that different. I will probably change the "detention report" to who got banned this week and as with all key life events the important things like "Who is Wearing last years Shoes" will stay.

Backing up a little .. Who am I and why am I here ? Some of you regulars may know me from the Velvet Thorn Community Area and around the sim. If you have met me you'll know I am yet another SL'fer who regrets trying to be clever with their name. Please call me Dita or Miss Dita and please drop the "Von", my name for those who don't twig is a play on Dita Von Teese, a lady who shines glamour and style around the fetish and burlesque world or RL. I'm around most UK day hours during the week, if you have never come in world to greet the regulars at that time I have to ask "why not ? .. your missing out on all the fun .. so come on get in world and come say hello". Shame on you .... please pay 1 linden to the sim fund as a punishment.

To answer my earlier question of why am I here ? A few months ago I took the deeply personal decision to uproot my dedication from another FemDom community and join Velvet Thorn as I suspected and have proven these last few weeks it to be a vibrant, fun, friendly and exciting community (that's you lot if your confused).

I am passionate about everything I do, this includes things as diverse as setting fire to yet something else to shopping around the Million SL stores and outlets to ensuring a peaceful, harmonious and friendly environment exists for all who visit Velvet Thorn. I'm here to help, help in answering peoples questions, help people have fun, help cause mayhem, help keep order and therefore blame the earlier mayhem on remus... ohh and defiantly help in shopping if any one needs it.

And for those wondering .. the award for wearing the ugliest shoes from last year goes to .. Why not come to the Welcome area and ask me ;)

Hugs to all at Velvet Thorn Dita