The Velvet Thorn Femdom Community

We are a lighthearted femdom community where we just don't take ourselves too seriously. It's a safe place to explore virtual sexuality, BDSM, femdom / female dominance and all forms of submission. Be sure to read the rules and then come visit us in world!

01 July, 2009

Newbie Clinic today in VT!


I’ve met a lot of people lately who are new to SL and looking for info to get them started.
So rather than repeat myself yet again, I’m going to hold a Newbie Clinic in VT, TODAY @ noon SLT.


Do you have questions about SL etiquette, how to get clothes, money or anything else about SL that is just too damn confusing?
Or if you would simply like some general info, or the opportunity to ask questions – please come along.

I will provide a notecard with invaluable info and website links to all who attend. This is based on the top 10 question I tend to be asked by new SL’ers.


Looking forward to seeing you there!
Duchess Sue.