The Velvet Thorn Femdom Community

We are a lighthearted femdom community where we just don't take ourselves too seriously. It's a safe place to explore virtual sexuality, BDSM, femdom / female dominance and all forms of submission. Be sure to read the rules and then come visit us in world!

10 July, 2009

Anything else...?


Yesterday's Collars n'Cuffs class was very well received by the VT members who attended. Thank you all for your wonderful feedback, and for your rapt attention, even when the technology let me down!


For those who missed it, if you would like a copy of the notes I handed out, feel free to ask me for them.

So what's next...?
At the end of the class I put out a call - if there are any other items: pieces of equipment/furniture or whatever, that you would like to get more information on - feel free to drop me a notecard inworld with the details, and I'll see what I can do to put other classes together.

Duchess Sue.